Real Estate Office Support
One Stop Realty - Hendersonville, TN
Full time M- F 8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
One Stop Realty has been helping their clients buy and sell real estate since 1974 and we know the success of our company is dependent upon the success of our Realtors and Support Staff.
If you have a desire to work in a supportive environment, we are seeking a full-time Receptionist/Office Support for our Hendersonville office.
The position requires a fast learner, well organized, and have excellent customer service skills. Professional appearance and positive attitude is a must. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Greeting clients and agents in a friendly manner
• Answering the phones and transferring calls
• Receiving, sorting and distributing mail and deliveries
• Data Entry (MLS entry) and filing
• Maintain office transaction files
• Creating event flyers
• Supporting Leadership in various duties
• Property Management Support
• Maintaining overall office space, meeting rooms, etc.
Additional Skills Required:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision
• Computer skills: Micro Soft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Publisher)
• Data entry skills
• Great attention to detail
• Tech savvy - social media and website postings
• At least 2 years of office administrative/customer service
• Real estate/Title Company experience is helpful, but not necessary
Salary commensurate with experience
Holiday pay and paid vacation
Please send resume with cover letter for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org